Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Greeting and Blessings to you in God's great name and glory. 

As I sit and ponder today and know that we are moving into another season of thanks and glory, I give thanks for all God has done for me. A wonderful family: A beautiful hard working wife of 30+ years, good well grounded and faithful children and a small, but wonderful support group of friends and family. A great Goddess Mother, and a good giving Dad. My life has changed over the growth of my years, and to God, through His Son Jesus Christ, I give all the Glory and thanks. 
There is an area though, that I just do not understand. There are those, self-proclaimed decent God fearing people, That just use His name in vain in every other sentence they use. Anger sets in much faster than tolerance, and then, God's name is called out to damn, or smite someone. Like they have some sort of authority to have God right their wrongs. Like they even have a clue. That authority is not theirs. But yet, in so sort of power trip, like "I am better than you", they will do more to hurt, than help. Remember Luke 21:1-4, As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury.  He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others.  All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”
Why, when you have unlimited resources to help others, if only with a meal, or shelter, or a sweater when cold, a coin for comfort, or just the gift of giving itself, why would you invest time and serious resources into the attempted destruction of others when truly "as you do unto others you do to me"? When everything you give you will get back 10 fold? The destructive nature of hate and discord will never win anything but more hate, more discord and separation. Separation from anything that ever meant anything to you. Easy to see from the outside. Difficult to see through the eyes of wasted hatred. 

That is my discussion for today. Seems like a waste for me to even delve into these thoughts. But way better for me to speak and release. Hopefully one or two thoughts can implant a change in something somewhere, and mostly in my myself. Remember, “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:40.

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." 



In His Glorious Name, 
Chev. Lydell II

No comments: