Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Monday, September 3, 2012

I am very thankful for today. I am very thankful for the time I get to enjoy with my wife and our sons. I am humbled and Blessed that Father God in Heaven is number 1 in our lives. We are Blessed and graced with the faith at Lord Jesus Christ was sent to spare us from the sin that we cannot get around in this human life. But we know that He was sent so we could have the Grace through Faith that we were promised.  
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. John 20:27-30. 
It is just the same for us. Never stop believing that Jesus will save us. Yes we will make a mistake, yes we are destine to be sinners, but God values us. Us that live for Jesus. Not anything here. But striving to be more like Him. In our words, our actions, and especially in the way we value others. In God's world, everyone deserves a chance, but in God's world, not all will get it by their words alone. And many more will not see eternal paradise for their deeds either. 
God Bless you, and search for the narrow path. It is truly the only way. 
 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.” John 14:21

 Be Blessed in the name of  Messiah Yeshua.

 And may Yahweh Bless you and give you peace.  





Chev. Lydell

No comments: