Be wise among yourselves, not only in words that are heard but also in deeds, in words that are fulfilled. In this way those who are perfected are worthy to be established and united through me, and they will have no enmity. With good friendship I do everything through the one who is good, for this is the unity of truth, that people should have no adversary. If some cause division, they do not learn wisdom, because they cause division and are not friends. They are enemies. But those who live in harmony and friendship of brother and sister, naturally and not only of necessity, complete and not merely in part, those truly reflect the will of the Father. This is universal and perfect love.
Unfortunately, some live by words and seek the words to comfort and show love. But Father knows and demands that words alone will not and cannot save you. If the words are hollow, and designed to comfort yourself, then the words are like the flaming arrows of evil that will surely lead to the wide path of destruction. All words must first be put forth invisibly, through the power of action and deed. Then words will be meaningful and reflect the true meaning of Fathers love and the words brought forth will have reflected the true nature of those words and will be powerful and empowering. Not shallow and wishing only to comfort ourselves from our own inequities.
Blessings and Peace through Messiah Yeshua.
God Bless you Richly
Chev. Lydell II
Thank You!!
Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.
+ Have a Blessed day +
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.
+ Have a Blessed day +

No comments:
Post a Comment