Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's about The Cross.
Not about presents, not about what did I get...
Not about what did you get me... Not about who has the most.
It's about The Cross. I just had to say it again.
It's all about God. And what He did. He gave up His Son as an offering to the world so we can Live. And as important, Jesus Christ. He knew his preordained destiny before he was here. Come to save us from ourselves. But......  We get to chose! That's the Gift. You can believe anything or nothing. If you believe nothing now, you'll believe nothing later. Simple. AND, the best gift is Grace. You don't even have to ask for it. Grace is the kindness and favor of God extended to you. You can't earn it, and you don't deserve it. Grace is God saying "You can do nothing for yourself, so there is no need to even try because I have done it all. I have given My Son to die for you, and He has made the perfect sacrifice for your sin. Come and receive my free gift to you."
I chose to try to live under the Grace provided me.... . And guess what...
       ******I am not alone******
God Bless You now and always.
Very Merry Christmas to All!
We are fortunate. Christmas lives with us every single day of our lives.
You can too. Free Will.

Please have a safe and Blessed Christmas.
Please say a prayer for those less fortunate than you at this Christmas
Please say a prayer for someone with not a present under a tree
Please say a prayer for someone who is lost, with nowhere to go
Please say a prayer for someone who buried a loved one
Please say a prayer for those with an empty stomach,
and no hope in sight...
Please pray for Gods children.

In Life, and in Life after death,
Lydell II 

nnDnn

No comments: