Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Friday, January 29, 2010


Here are a couple of pictures saved to my folder. The top is me driving for one of the last times in a club car up at the Brainard International Raceway. A beautiful 2.5 to 4+ mile facility in central Minnesota. I had a really good time and really tore up the track. I figured since I could not say whether or not I was ever going to get into a hotrod again, I really went all out. I could tell you about all the passes, and others that I was with were just almost amazed at what they say going past them at a very high rate of speed. I think they said top speed was about 140+ in these little rascals, and I will tell you that I got every piece of that. Good Times!!! The 1981 Corvette was the culmination of years worth of work. I think I have some pictures of it as work in progress, literally, we spent hour and hours massaging the fiberglass to make the nose and tail sections totally seamless with the body. Adding of a L-81 hood scoop, (to the original hood). Carrerra Suspension, every bushing, balljoint, Glass racing rear spring, rebuilt 4-speed, and totally rebuilt 355 CID with the dyno pushed to 475 on pump gas... Roll cage, Kirksey racing seats, with 5-point harnesses. I'll dig around for more pictures and post them down the line.
Happy to say I lived through all that. God Bless all that stop here to ponder and read.
+Prince+

1 comment:

brimag said...

That Corvette is a beautiful car!