Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Monday, July 6, 2009

First Night Out







Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Well our first night out this year provided us with lots of excitement and fun. On top of that, we finished the highest we have ever finished since jumping up to the Super Late Model class 3 years ago. We stayed out of trouble and finished with a 10th place offering to our sponsors. What a great night...

And that wonderful evening was going to prove to be the last for me as the owner/driver of the Darkhorse Racing team. I was and am continuing to have some back/neck issues, which has made me realize how important things outside of racing are. I think I knew all this already, but I was fortunate enough to hear God's little message to me. I want to give thanks to every single person, from family to friends. Everyone who ever came over and took the time to offer suggestions and helped me in the pits. Every sponsor that took a chance on me... thanks. I am nothing without every single one of you, and I am dust without Jesus Christ my Savior. Please stay tuned for more updates!

Up on the top is a picture from one of the club cars I had that chance to drive last summer up at B.I.R.
Thanks again.




2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Congratulations, Brother!
You look fantastic in your racing blues...and I'm glad you finished in the $$$.
Good for you!
Dee

Jules said...

Woohoo! Sounds like you did well and had fun! :) Cool pic!