Thank You!!

Greetings Traveler.
No, you haven't reached an unintended web page, you have just been redirected to my newest page. My old racing page is gone but I have kept the address and redirected it. Not that my new page is anything new about me, just gave me a good little place to share my inner thoughts and feelings. I use them in my day to day life, always looking for the balance between trying to live in a place I know is not my home, while all the time working toward our real home. I will occasionally feel inspired or directed to share, could be about almost anything. I have some older pictures in earlier posts, feel free to browse around.
Again, thanks for stopping.

+ Have a Blessed day +

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finally Starting the 2009 Season












Good Day to all. Well we are hoping to get the season going real quick. Finally getting our suspension together, and our "Murgic" built ACE motor is hummin', so we'll be getting out there in the next couple weeks. Looks like our shot at the Rookie of the Year title may be going away for the year, but we are still going to run some limited races at both Elko in Elko MN, and Raceway Park in Shakopee, thanks to our good friend and track Champ and owner Donny Reuvers for all his help.


No comments: